Pre-recorded webinar + email support (ie. send any questions or feedback you like!)
Devising a social media strategy is a crucial step to successfully using social media in your business. Without one you will inevitably end up with an ad hoc approach, no clear goals and an underperforming Facebook Page, Twitter account etc. You won’t be able to effectively track and optimise to make sure you are making the best use of your precious time. You also probably won’t have a clear idea in your head about each channel (eg. Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, LinkedIn…. etc), which are the best for you to be using and where you should be spending most of your time/effort/money.
The problem is that you don’t have much spare time and this whole strategy business is a bit scary because you don’t know exactly where you should be starting. It’s much easier just to get in and do it because at least then you’re doing something. Well now you can not only be doing lots of things, but also have a clear defined strategy outlining the who, what, where and how that will help you get more from your efforts as well as give you a legitimate document to show to managers, partners, staff members or any other important stakeholders you may have. Everyone wins.
This webinar is designed to walk you through every step of creating your social media strategy, so that by the end of the 1.5 hours you can sit down and write your own immediately in much less time and with much less stress.
I have been responsible for numerous social media strategies over my career, including Qantas, Bupa, MBF, HBA, Servcorp, Bank of Queensland (franchise) and The Growth Faculty. You can read a bit more about me and my past experience on the About Page
Why should I pay for a webinar?
Excellent question. There are a few reasons why paid webinars are typically better than free ones:
- I’m not selling anything, so the whole webinar is not a sales pitch or teaser
- The content is 100% practical, actionable and helpful – you absolutely will have takeaways that you can implement straight away
- By taking your money I am under pressure to deliver the highest quality webinar
- The focus is on quality, not quantity. I don’t want to build up a database of people to market to in the future, I just want to help people get better at social media.
NOTE: to see a full list of upcoming Social Skinny social media webinars, visit the Social Media Events & Training Page.
How to write a comprehensive Social Media Strategy
- Where to start when devising a social media strategy
- What research you will need to undertake first
- A step-by-step overview of the 12 steps you need to take to complete the strategy
- A detailed description of all strategy sections, from executive summary to budget and KPIs
- The next steps after completing your strategy